Prioritize safety and responsibility with CannEd
Cannabis e-learning for employers and employees
Turnkey process for HR teams
RCU has developed an e-learning course that educates employers and employees on information about cannabis laws, facts and responsibilities in a work environment.
- The course covers critical information about cannabis laws and policies as well as the roles and responsibilities of employers and employees.
- Employees can take the course on their computer or phone.
- Course duration ranges from 45 minutes to 2 hours.
- Batch upload your employees.
- Provide 30 - 60 days to complete.
- Set minimum passing score.
- Receive report on knowledge gaps.
- Can be setup on existing learning management systems.
The cost is calculated per employee and ranges from $40 to $75 depending on the employee count.
- A free Substance Management Policy Template is provided for your HR team.
- Chamber members can benefit from a 25% discount on the course.
How cannabis affects every employer
CannEd educates your employees on critical information about cannabis in the workplace
Course Modules Offered:
- Cannabis ABCs
- Effects of Cannabis
- Cannabis Impairment
- Medical vs. Recreational
Cannabis on the Road
- Impaired Driving
- Business Travel
Cannabis at Work
- Duty to Disclose
- Duty to Inquire
- Duty to Accommodate
- Suspected Impairment
- Drug Testing
Fulfill your Duty of Care obligations
In a legalized market, employers have a responsibility, and a vested interest, to educate their employees on cannabis in the workplace.
- Mitigate Employment Practices Liability (EPL)
- Mitigate Directors’ and Officers’ (D&O) Liability
- Understand duties and rights as an employee
- Understand your organizations cannabis use policies
- Save time and budget developing cannabis policies and education content
- Effectively communicate policies around cannabis use
- Understand duties and rights as a manager
- Understand how to manage cannabis impairment in the workplace