Prioritize safety and responsibility with CannEd
Cannabis e-learning for employers and employees
Turnkey process for HR teams
RCU has developed an e-learning course that educates employers and employees on information about cannabis laws, facts and responsibilities in a work environment.
- The course covers critical information about cannabis laws and policies as well as the roles and responsibilities of employers and employees.
- Employees can take the course on their computer or phone.
- Course duration ranges from 60 to 90 minutes.
- Batch upload your employees.
- Provide 30 - 60 days to complete.
- Set minimum passing score.
- Receive report on knowledge gaps.
- Can be setup on existing learning management systems.
- To make getting started easier, a Substance Management Policy Template is provided for your HR team (value of $2,000).
- To ensure your policy is inclusive and effective, a short guide for building an Equitable Policy, provided by experts at Feminuity.
- Chamber members can benefit from a 25% discount on pricing.
- OCC and Chamber Network members receive 25% on list price.
- With this offer, cost ranges for $30 - $56 per employee based on number of employees.
- Don't do anything
- Taking on risks of not being inclusive to cannabis patients and consumers.
- Update current substance management policy
- Assuming that employees will read the policy and are familiar with cannabis products, effects, and signs of impairment.
How cannabis affects every employer
CannEd educates your employees on critical information about cannabis in the workplace
Course Modules Offered:
- Cannabis ABCs
- Effects of Cannabis
- Cannabis Impairment
- Medical vs. Recreational
Cannabis on the Road
- Impaired Driving
- Business Travel
Cannabis at Work
- Duty to Disclose
- Duty to Inquire
- Duty to Accommodate
- Suspected Impairment
- Drug Testing
Fulfill your Duty of Care obligations
In a legalized market, employers have a responsibility, and a vested interest, to educate their employees on cannabis in the workplace.
- Mitigate Employment Practices Liability (EPL)
- Mitigate Directors’ and Officers’ (D&O) Liability
- Understand duties and rights as an employee
- Understand your organizations cannabis use policies
- Save time and budget developing cannabis policies and education content
- Effectively communicate policies around cannabis use
- Understand duties and rights as a manager
- Understand how to manage cannabis impairment in the workplace