RCU and CPHR Manitoba partner to make cannabis education accessible.
CPHR Manitoba Members Receive 50% Discount
CPHR Manitoba members can get access to CannEd at a 50% discount. By completing the course members will receive 1.5 continuing professional development hours. This course can also be made available to the employees of the member's workplace. Member employers will receive a 35% discount on regular pricing. Pricing is based on the number of employees taking the course. Regular pricing starts at $75 per employee with further discounts available based on volume.
Other Resources Included
- A Substance Management Policy Template (value of $2,000)
- A guide for building an Equitable Policy, provided by experts at Feminuity
- Access to our Cannabis at Work report (value of $450)
- The course can also be set up on an existing system (LMS)
Cannabis education is relevant in every industry and for every employer that operates in regions that have legalized cannabis.
- HR professionals
- Safety-sensitive jobs
- Transportation and DOT-regulated (trucking, taxi, etc.)
- Medical professionals
- Insurance brokers
- Sales and business development
- Schools, universities and colleges
- Travel and entertainment