Accredited cannabis education for insurance brokers in Ontario
Insurance brokers in Ontario can now earn 1 continuing education credit by completing CannEd & EPL.
CannEd & EPL is accredited by RIBO and offers insurance brokers 1 management credit towards their continuing education credits.
Cannabis & EPL is a 1-hour online cannabis education course built to educate insurance brokers on how cannabis can impact employer practice liability of their client operations and how they can help.
- Does your client know they have a duty to accommodate employees who are medical cannabis patients?
- Does your client know about the Canadian Human Rights standard about drug testing at work?
- Do your clients know how to talk about impairment at work?
Other Resources Included
- CannEd | Employer & Employee course is available to your clients. Click here to learn more.
- A Substance Management Policy Template (value of $2,000)
- A guide for building an Equitable Policy, provided by experts at Feminuity
- Access to our Cannabis at Work report (value of $450)
- The course can also be set up on an existing system (LMS)
Cannabis education is relevant in every industry and for every employer that operates in regions that have legalized cannabis.
- HR professionals
- Safety-sensitive jobs
- Transportation and DOT-regulated (trucking, taxi, etc.)
- Medical professionals
- Insurance brokers
- Sales and business development
- Schools, universities and colleges
- Travel and entertainment