On Thursday, September 26, 2019, Ontario Chamber of Commerce (the “OCC”) and Fire & Flower launched the Ontario Cannabis Policy Council. The Council is the first of its kind in Ontario composed of industry leaders who will tackle the key issues impacting the recreational cannabis industry.
RCU is proud to be a founding member of the Council and continue our mission to empower individuals and organizations with the products and insights needed to make informed cannabis decisions.
The founding members of the Council include:
- Trevor Fencott, CEO, Fire & Flower Inc.
- Mark Goliger, CEO, National Access Cannabis Corp.
- Adine Carter, CMO, Tilray
- Tom Dyck, CEO, mīhī cannabis
- Mimi Lam, CEO, Superette Inc.
- Eric Foster, Partner, Dentons Canada LLP
- Rene Van Acker, Dean and Professor, Ontario Agricultural College, University of Guelph
- Gerald Proctor, Vice President, Government and Stakeholder Relations, Sundial Growers Inc.
- Michael Nituda, Partner, BFL Canada Risk and Insurance Services Inc.
- Afshin Mousavian, CEO, Responsible Cannabis Use
- Janet Ecker, President, Kilwaughter Consulting
- Pamela Jeffrey, Founder and CEO, The Pamela Jeffrey Group
RCU enables the public to make responsible and informed decisions. We provide education about Canada’s cannabis laws as they apply to the workplace, the road, the home, and beyond. Visit Don’t Be Sorry to keep up to date with Canada cannabis laws.