Prioritize safety and responsibility with CannEd
Cannabis e-learning for employers and employees
Want to understand your organization's state of awareness?
Take this quick quiz to find out.
We can work with you to send out the anonymous quiz to your employees and report back the results.
Send us an email if you are interested.
How cannabis affects every employer
CannEd educates your employees on critical information about cannabis in the workplace.
Course Modules Offered:
- Cannabis ABCs
- Effects of Cannabis
- Cannabis Impairment
- Medical vs. Recreational
Cannabis on the Road
- Impaired Driving
- Business Travel
Cannabis at Work
- Duty to Disclose
- Duty to Inquire
- Duty to Accommodate
- Suspected Impairment
- Drug Testing
Fulfill your Duty of Care obligations
In a legalized market, employers have a responsibility, and a vested interest, to educate their employees on cannabis in the workplace.
- Mitigate Employment Practices Liability (EPL)
- Mitigate Directors’ and Officers’ (D&O) Liability
- Save time and budget developing cannabis policies and education content
- Effectively communicate policies around cannabis use
- Understand duties and rights as an employee
- Understand your organizations cannabis use policies
- Understand duties and rights as a manager
- Understand how to manage cannabis impairment in the workplace